June 2017 Release
June 12th, 2017
This release continues our platform redesign, bringing reengineered privacy management, updated company management and a new Reseller Dashboard online. Several useful enhancements were implemented as well to optimize workflows.
New Groups Management
Management of permissions Groups has been streamlined and detached from from company management, allowing for greater flexibility, increased control over privacy and easy customization. Group members no longer need to be associated with a company. Groups can now be created as stand alone entities for permissions assignment, include any users desired and be categorized according to the Group administrators’ preferences. The new Groups administration features can be accessed via the Groups icon in the left sidebar.
Redesigned Company Administration
Company administration has been updated with intuitive dashboards and streamlined roles assignment for entitlements. A company administrator can now easily view, add and remove company users in the Company Management Dashboard’s Users tab, then assign users to and remove them from entitlement roles in the Roles tab. Company administration for a claimed company can be accessed via the Administrate button at the top of the company’s Profile.
New Reseller Dashboard
Resellers have a redesigned Dashboard and expanded features for working with Portfolios under management. If you are a reseller, you can access these features via the Reseller icon in the left sidebar. Please contact us (see below) for a personalized demonstration of these features.
Several useful enhancements have been implemented with this release:
- New documents can now be uploaded within the Add Event form
- Clickable links to a company’s website, social media accounts and phone number have been added to the information section of the Company Profile
- Search results now include company name and address
- Display All and Clear All options were added to the Company Timeline Events display widget
- The default date range for Events displaying in a Company Timeline was increased to 3 years
- Several minor navigational and format adjustments were made to optimize the user experience
- Several minor bug fixes were applied
Other Resources and Links
To research a company, sign up for a Free account, or sign in to an existing account please visit Trust Exchange.
To access our Help Center and Community Forum, please visit our Zendesk.
To inquire about our services or ask questions about this release please email firstname.lastname@example.org.